Marie Clark-Vincent, a 21-year veteran with the Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD), is the Director of Contracts Administration for the department.
Clark-Vincent is responsible for developing and conducting the procurement process for MDAD’s Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations to Bid (ITB) for various consulting and construction services, the Retail Master Plan Concession Program, and other passenger and airport-related services. Her duties also include coordinating with the County’s Office of Capital Improvements, from inception through completion, to acquire MDAD’s architects and engineers, and preparing and administering MDAD’s contracts and professional service agreements, including preparation of change orders and amendments.
Prior to her current role, Clark-Vincent served as Chief of the Contracts Administration Division, where she was responsible for coordinating MDAD’s solicitation process.
Clark-Vincent is a graduate of Florida International University with a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Information Systems. She also holds an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration from Miami-Dade Community College. She graduated from Our Lady of Lourdes Academy in Miami, Florida. She is married with three children and resides in Palmetto Bay.
Meet the Leaders
Deputy Director / CFO
- Business Retention & Development
- Facilities Development
- Facilities Management and Engineering
- Governmental Affairs
- Minority Affairs
- Public Safety and Security
- Senior Executive Assistant & Deputy Chief of Staff
- Airside Operations, Noise Abatement and Wildlife, Aviation Enforcement and General Aviation Airports (GAA)
- Aviation Planning, Land Use and Grants
- Cash Management
- Commodities Management
- Contracts Administration
- Facilities Maintenance - Planning, Engineering and Construction
- Financial Planning and Performance Analysis
- Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs
- General Aviation Airports
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Landside Operations
- Professional Compliance
- Protocol and International Affairs
- Public & Customer Relations
- Real Estate Management and Development
- Terminal Maintenance
- Terminal Operations
- Utilities Maintenance