Sandra Bridgeman serves as Chief Financial Officer of the Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD). She is responsible for overall financial management of MDAD, its financial reporting and transparency, and for multiple corporate functions including Controller, Treasury, Grants Management, Performance Analysis and Strategic Planning.
Ms. Bridgeman oversees the financial results of the Department, reviews financial, economic and airline industry data to develop and recommend airline rates and charges rent and fee structures. She directs the development of the Department’s annual operating and capital budgets and provides strategic assistance to MDAD’s executive management team in establishing long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Bridgeman has held several positions with Miami-Dade County since 1988, having most recently served as Controller for the Miami-Dade County Finance Department, Controller for the Miami-Dade Aviation Department, and Finance Division Chief for the Miami-Dade County Park and Recreation Department.
Bridgeman is a certified public accountant and holds a master’s degree in accounting from Florida International University and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Barry University. She sought and completed additional coursework in advanced Mathematics and Information Systems at Brooklyn College in New York.
Deputy Director / CFO
- Business Retention & Development
- Facilities Development
- Facilities Management
- Governmental Affairs
- Minority Affairs
- Public Safety and Security
- Senior Executive Assistant & Deputy Chief of Staff
- Airside Operations, Noise Abatement and Wildlife, Aviation Enforcement and General Aviation Airpors (GAA)
- Aviation Planning, Land Use and Grants
- Cash Management
- Commodities Management
- Contracts Administration
- Facilities Management and Project Administration
- Financial Planning and Performance Analysis
- Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs
- General Aviation Airports
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Landside Operations
- Professional Compliance
- Protocol and International Affairs
- Public & Customer Relations
- Real Estate Management and Development
- Terminal Maintenance
- Terminal Operations
- Utilities Maintenance