Wallace Madry is Director of the Human Resources Division for the Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD). His division includes Human Resources, Risk Management, Support Services, Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Development.
Mr. Madry has been in his current position since 1996 and has been an MDAD employee since 1989, when he joined as a Revenue Control Analyst of the Aviation Department. He has held positions with the Aviation Department of Revenue Control Analyst and Associate Director of Minority Affairs from 1991 to 1996.
Among his community work, Mr. Madry has served on the Board of Directors of the Family Christian American Association and the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce.
He is a graduate of Miami-Dade Community College with an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration, and holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting from Florida State University.
To apply for positions with Miami-Dade Aviation Department you may visit the Miami-Dade County’s website at www.miamidade.gov/jobs. The Aviation Department as well as other Miami-Dade County department positions are posted on this site. You may respond to a specific ad or post your resume. In order to apply at any of the other businesses doing business at Miami International Airport you must contact the business directly.
Meet the Leaders
Director / Deputy Director / CFO
- Business Retention & Development
- Facilities Development
- Facilities Management and Engineering
- Governmental Affairs
- Minority Affairs
- Public Safety and Security
- Airside Operations, Noise Abatement and Wildlife, Aviation Enforcement and General Aviation Airports (GAA)
- Aviation Planning, Land Use and Grants
- Capital Finance
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Commodities Management
- Communications & Digital Marketing
- Contracts Administration
- Facilities Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance - Planning, Engineering and Construction
- Financial Planning and Performance Analysis
- Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs
- General Aviation Airports
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Landside Operations
- Professional Compliance
- Program Controls
- Protocol and International Affairs
- Real Estate Management and Development
- Terminal Maintenance
- Terminal Operations
- Utilities Maintenance