Ivonne M. Davila, Financial Planning and Performance Analysis Coordinator, has been employed with the Miami-Dade Aviation Department for 17 years, 14 of those with the Financial Planning and Performance Analysis Division (formerly known as the Budget and Forecasting Section within the Finance Division).
Her current responsibilities include forecasting, analyzing, reconciling, processing, monitoring and auditing financial and budgetary documents, and preparing and monitoring the Aviation Departments $550+ million annual operating budget. Other responsibilities include: preparing the annual and semi-annual landing fee and rates, and other fees and charges for the Department; coordinating and managing the preparation of the Department’s monthly financial report; and acting as liaison between Miami-Dade County’s Office of Strategic Business Management (OSBM) and the County Commission’s Office of the Commission Auditor (OCA).
Prior to joining the Financial Planning and Performance Analysis Division, Ms. Davila worked in MDAD’s Finance Division for the Revenue, Payable and the Purchasing sections from 1988 to 1991.
She has had vast technical training with the County’s Automated Budget Development System (ABDS) and various Microsoft Application trainings at the University of Miami. She has been involved in the configuration and implementation process of the new PeopleSoft Financial System for the Aviation Department, for the Budget and Forecasting module. In 1997, she earned a Supervisory Program Certification with Miami-Dade County.
Ms. Davila received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Union Institute in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1990.
Meet the Leaders
Deputy Director / CFO
- Business Retention & Development
- Facilities Development
- Facilities Management
- Governmental Affairs
- Minority Affairs
- Public Safety and Security
- Senior Executive Assistant & Deputy Chief of Staff
- Airside Operations, Noise Abatement and Wildlife, Aviation Enforcement and General Aviation Airports (GAA)
- Aviation Planning, Land Use and Grants
- Cash Management
- Commodities Management
- Contracts Administration
- Facilities Management and Project Administration
- Financial Planning and Performance Analysis
- Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs
- General Aviation Airports
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Landside Operations
- Professional Compliance
- Protocol and International Affairs
- Public & Customer Relations
- Real Estate Management and Development
- Terminal Maintenance
- Terminal Operations
- Utilities Maintenance