Miami-Dade Aviation Department
Miami International Airport
Division of Fine Arts & Cultural Affairs
All We Need is Love
All We Need is Love is a site-specific social sculpture exploring the politics of hope through the universal language of flowers and music. Flowers become words, words become music and together they create a collective feeling of better times to come.
By Miami architect/artist team Rosario Marquardt and Roberto Behar, who collaborate as R & R Studios.
Located in North terminal D, custom corridor third level.
For more information on this exhibition, please contact the Miami-Dade Aviation Department's
Division of Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs at 305-876-0749.
- North Terminal D - MIA Flower Fence
- North Terminal D - Andan Volando
- North Terminal D - All We Need is Love
- North Terminal D - Air Chair
- North Terminal - Peace and Love
- Central Terminal E - From the Land of Sun and Fun
- Central Terminal F - Fake Holidays
- Central Terminal F - Waterspaces
- Central Terminal G - How Sweet It Is!
- Central Terminal Skywalk - Gifts from the Sea
- South Terminal H - Carybé Murals
- South Terminal J - Temporary Altars
- South Terminal J 3rd Floor - Hortensia
- South Terminal Club J - A Delicate Balance