Miami International Airport
Division of Fine Arts & Cultural Affairs
My work has been an exercise in creating moments that describe the play between the act of creation and the deeper forces of design with purpose. In this work I represented nature vaguely abstracted and created a design that attempts to express the exuberance of life.
Aramis O'Reilly received his MFA in painting from Florida International University and attended both the University of Connecticut and Florida International University for his Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree. His work has been shown in various national and international exhibitions and is included in numerous private and public collections. Besides his studio work he has been involved in several large scale public art projects. Mr. O'Reilly is also a recipient of the Cintas Fellowship Award.
South Terminal, Concourse J 3rd Level
For more information please contact The Division of Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs at 305.876.0749
- North Terminal D - MIA Flower Fence
- North Terminal D - Andan Volando
- North Terminal D - All We Need is Love
- North Terminal D - Air Chair
- North Terminal - Meltdown
- North Terminal - Peace and Love
- Central Terminal F - Fake Holidays
- Central Terminal F - Waterspaces
- Central Terminal G - How Sweet It Is!
- Central Terminal Skywalk - Gifts from the Sea
- South Terminal H – ALL TOGETHER NOW
- South Terminal H - Carybé Murals
- South Terminal H - Imagined Landscapes
- South Terminal J - Temporary Altars
- South Terminal J 3rd Floor - Hortensia
- South Terminal J, Mezzanine - BESAME MUCHO
Created by L.E.T.S. Draw students: Aaron Ashe, Dominique Byrd, Aesha Coleman, Charlotte Graham, Khyree Joseph, Kheyana Joseph and Nathaniel Perverdera.
South Terminal H, 2nd level
- Art in Public Places
- Children's Connector Gallery
- Community Projects
- mia Galleries
- Recent Past Exhibitions
- Site Specific Projects
- Contact Us
- MIA's Art & Exhibitions News Clips
just past the Concourse E seccurity checkpoint