Miami International Airport
Division of Fine Arts & Cultural Affairs
20 photos 10 years
Over the course of ten years, Miami architect photographer James Palma entered photos into the National American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) annual photography competition. A total of twenty photographs, for ten consecutive years, were selected as winners. Each year the winning photographs were exhibited at the National AIA Convention in ten different cities in the United States. The photographs were also included in the Architecture Calendar, three of them on the cover.
James Palma, AIA, is an architect with more than 30 years of experience in the fields of architecture, urban design and interior design. Jim has won numerous awards for his work in photography and his photographs are in several corporate and private collections. Jim’s portfolio is broad, displaying his skill across a variety of themes. His most recent collection, focusing on memorial sculpture in Rome, Florence and Milan, demonstrates an uncommonly delicate vision, in contrast to the hard-edge, polished expression of his architectural photography.
Located near gate D-27, North Terminal
Skytrain station #3
For more information on this exhibition, please contact the Miami-Dade Aviation Department’s
Division of Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs at 305-876-0749.
- North Terminal D - MIA Flower Fence
- North Terminal D - Andan Volando
- North Terminal D - All We Need is Love
- North Terminal D - Air Chair
- North Terminal - Peace and Love
- Central Terminal E - From the Land of Sun and Fun
- Central Terminal F - Fake Holidays
- Central Terminal F - Waterspaces
- Central Terminal G - How Sweet It Is!
- Central Terminal Skywalk - Gifts from the Sea
- South Terminal H - Carybé Murals
- South Terminal J - Temporary Altars
- South Terminal J 3rd Floor - Hortensia
- South Terminal Club J - A Delicate Balance