The primary responsibilities of the Miami-Dade Aviation Department Procurement & Materials Management Division include:
- Developing and conducting the procurement process for the Miami-Dade Aviation Department’s (MDAD) Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations to Bid (ITB) for various consulting and construction services and the Retail Master Plan Concession Program and other passenger and airport related services.
- Coordinating with the Miami-Dade County Internal Services Department from inception through completion of the process for the acquisition of MDAD’s architects and engineers and Requests for Acquisition of Design/Build services.
- Preparing and administering MDAD’s contracts, and professional service agreements, including preparation of change orders, assignments and amendments.
- Revising and maintaining DBE, CSBE, and TAC-R construction documents, supporting project managers on County polices and procedural matters.
Information on Solicitations
Future solicitation listing the project and the estimated advertisement date may be reviewed by accessing the "Upcoming Projects Six Month Forecast" report. All MDAD requests are publicly advertised in the following local newspapers: Daily Business Review, Diario de Las Americas, The Miami Times, and Haiti en Marche.
- A/E Selection
- A/E Technical Certification
- Business Advertisements
- Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD) Contracts
- Small Business Development (formerly SBA)
- Upcoming Projects Six Month Forecast
- Vendor Registration
- How to Do Business with Miami-Dade County
Contact: Sylvia Novela, Division Director, Materials Management