Miami-Dade County and the Miami-Dade Aviation Department regularly solicits bids from all qualified contractors and suppliers for its projects. To be qualified, a contractor/supplier must possess all required construction licenses in the State of Florida and Miami-Dade County, and must have bonding capacity sufficient to cover the project. More specific information is included in the bid advertisement for each project.
Upcoming Construction Projects
- MDAD Construction Project and their scheduled bid dates.
All MDAD projects are publicly advertised for bidding in the following newspapers:
- Daily Business Review
- Diario de las Americas
- The Miami Times
- Haiti en Marche
If you require any additional information regarding a specific project, please contact the appropriate Project Manager.
Requesting Construction Related Records from MDAD
- Airport Master Plan & Capital Imp. Program
- A/E Selection
- Miami-Dade County - Office of Capital Improvement
- North Terminal Development Program
- Documents, Manuals and Certificates
- Project Managers
- Status Reports
- The NEW MIA