There are 3 levels in the terminals at Miami International Airport.
- For departures, check-in and ticketing are on Level 2
- For arrivals, baggage claim is on Level 1.
- To move between terminals, take the moving walkways on Level 3. There are also moving walkways from the Central Terminal to the MIA Mover Station which you can use to get to the Rental Car Center.
- Above the North Terminal Concourse D, our Skytrain can take you from one end of the concourse to the other, with stations at 4 locations. Use the elevators in Concourse D to go up to the Skytrain stations.
- Building temperatures vary and at times portions of the terminal may feel cool. We suggest you bring a jacket or sweater when traveling.