Miami International Airport's Lost and Found facility's location and hours of operation are
For information on lost and found items call: 305-876-7377
Hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm. daily (365 days a year)
Location: , level 4 (location map).
||Filing a Lost Item Report
- You may file a lost item report in person, by phone, or e-mail. You will need to provide the following information when filing a lost item report:
- Telephone Number
- Date the item was last seen
- Location where item was last seen
- Complete description of the lost item (color, size, brand, etc.) and its contents, if any
- If you think the item was stolen, you also may want to file a stolen property report with the Miami-Dade Airport Police or by calling 305-876-7373.
- Items found in the airport terminal, parking garages or drive areas are stored securely in Lost and Found for 30 days before disposition.
- For items lost or left on an airplane, please contact your airline.
Retrieving Lost Items
- Lost and Found's staff will secure all found items and make every effort to research and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
- On-site pickup: If you properly identify items, you may pick them up during Lost and Found's regular hours of operation. We require a picture ID at time of pick up. You may pre-arrange an after-hours pick up by calling 305-876-7377 during Lost and Found's regular hours of operation.
- Shipping Instruction: In order to have your items shipped, contact UPS or FEDEX and obtain an account number. Contact us with the account number and we will prepare the air bill. If shipping a laptop you must purchase a box from the shipping company; we do not provide laptop boxes.
- U.S. Mail: The Lost and Found office can return small items via U.S. Mail.
Contact MIA's Lost and Found
- E-mail: Lost & Found
- Phone: 305-876-7377
- Mailing Address:
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
MDAD LOST AND FOUND OFFICE
PO BOX 025504
MIAMI FL 33102-5504